Thursday, May 28, 2009

Welcome to the World, Will!

Melissa usually does these posts. I'll let her get this post looking more professional when she gets a chance. I just wanted to get the first pictures of Will posted ASAP!

William Joseph Owens was born on May 27, 2009 at 11:23PM. He weighed 6lb7oz. The haven't done any length measurements yet, but I guess he's about 18 or 19 inches.


You can click on the link on the left hand column under Photo Albums titled Will's Birth. Enjoy!

7 comments:

The May Family Adventure in Illinois said...

Congratulations! He is absolutely perfect!

SeƱora Sanders said...

YAY!!!!!! Congratulations guys!! He is gorgeous!! Melissa, you look amazing!!! : )

Sarah said...

Wahoo!!! I'm am DYING to meet Will! Keith told me Reilly wasn't old enough to do the Trans-Atlantic flight yet...otherwise we'd be at the Sheraton in Athlone right now!

JR Morber said...

CONGRATS! What a gorgeous little baby!! I am so excited for you two. It only gets better.

ASHLEY BAISLEY said...

He is my favorite baby that you have ever had...and he looks just like his Aunt Anne Marie! I love you all and you make a beautiful family...can't wait to talk to you soon.

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! I second JR - she's definitely right.

EGVANWEY said...

Congratulations! He is so adorable like his Mom...can`t wait to see Will, take care always!!! love you all!