A place to record our memories and experiences...
Oh!! I can't wait till Truss gets here!! Will has already grown!!! : )
omg!! he looks soo different!! hes so cute!! cant wait till u guys come home!
Hi Little Will...You are so adorable!! I can't wait to get you home so that I can be your full time Papajoe. I miss you so much little guy....Grandapa Loves Ya!!
Too Cute, I definitely see a little Melissa in that sweet face! I can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner
4 comments:
Oh!! I can't wait till Truss gets here!! Will has already grown!!! : )
omg!! he looks soo different!! hes so cute!! cant wait till u guys come home!
Hi Little Will...You are so adorable!! I can't wait to get you home so that I can be your full time Papajoe. I miss you so much little guy....Grandapa Loves Ya!!
Too Cute, I definitely see a little Melissa in that sweet face! I can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment