Surprisingly he managed to keep all the cake on his face, bib, and hands which made for a relatively easy clean up. Not even a crumb in his hair! Click on the picture below to see the whole album.
Sunday, May 23, 2010
Will's Superman Birthday
I wanted to make Will a superman cake for his first birthday since he loves it when Shane and I fly him around the apartment in his superman pj's. With Betty Crocker's help, we were able to pull it off, and I'm pretty darn proud of how well it came out!


We used the excess cake to make Will his own "W" piece which he devoured in about 2 seconds (after shooting me a cautious grin). I think it's safe to say he likes chocolate cake and we may have created a monster...
Surprisingly he managed to keep all the cake on his face, bib, and hands which made for a relatively easy clean up. Not even a crumb in his hair! Click on the picture below to see the whole album.
Surprisingly he managed to keep all the cake on his face, bib, and hands which made for a relatively easy clean up. Not even a crumb in his hair! Click on the picture below to see the whole album.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment