So, I learned how to play golf today! Well, sort of... Not for REAL, but close enough. We went to the Pitch and Putt which is pretty cool for beginners cause you lean how to really swing a club, but the holes are anywhere from 50-80 yards to the pin. You only need two clubs: a pitching wedge and a putter. There are 18 holes, and the whole thing took us about 2 hours. Loved it! I must say, Shane was a good coach. He taught me how to keep my left arm straight, tuck my elbow, and "let the club do the work." But as you'll see in the videos, I still have some practicing to do before I'll be ready for the 2009 LPGA :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We are very proud of you. This is the last thing we have looked at before going to bed and we will probably have dreams about you coming home with not only an MBA, but also a stellar golf game. Very impressed.....We love you and miss you both....sweet dreams from Knox-vegas!
I LOVE YOUR VIDEOS!! Te extrano mi amor!!!
Post a Comment