Joan has been our lifesaver since we've gotten here. She has helped us set up a bank account (which is not an easy thing to do here) and shown us around town. She is a great resource!! In the picture here, she is the one on the far right. This is Birr Castle we are standing in front of. The others in the picture are GTI employees (American).
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Meet Joan
Joan has been our lifesaver since we've gotten here. She has helped us set up a bank account (which is not an easy thing to do here) and shown us around town. She is a great resource!! In the picture here, she is the one on the far right. This is Birr Castle we are standing in front of. The others in the picture are GTI employees (American).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
God is so faithful! I so glad he has brought Joan into your life to help you all get over some of the initial hurdles. I'm happy to hear that you're well on your way to becoming residents of Ireland! I cannot wait to come visit you!!!
Post a Comment